1. Move raised bed planter. Replant asparagus that is in the bed. Move water lines/rerun water lines.
2. Plant lettuce, spinach, arugula, turnips, radishes, beets, mache in raised bed.
3. Plant johnny jump-up seeds and poppy seeds.
4. Prune “The Shepherdess” rose bushes and strip the leaves (stripping the leaves is recommended here to force them to go dormant for 2-3 weeks)
5. Fertilize roses
6. Remove dead cherry tree and replace it with a new one
7. Plant sugar snap peas (to replace those that didn’t grow/were eaten by bugs)
8. Finish pruning grape vines
9. Add manure to beds
1. Organize the pantry
2. Photograph the pantry
1. Cut out and complete one project
1. Make and photograph cracker recipe for the website. Edit pictures and publish it.