With a daughter’s birthday this week and another daughter’s birthday in a couple weeks, this week is busy with present making on top of the many other important things that must be done this week.
This Week’s Goals:
1. Sew and embroider dress for Elsa’s birthday gift
2. Cut out pillow cover fabric for Wren’s gift. Trace name and start embroidery.
3. Cut out yellow polka dot fabric for dress for Wren’s birthday gift
1. Make 2 presents
2. Start hedge clippings soaking for homemade wreaths
3. Sand and paint wheelbarrow
4. Help Winter with project
5. Help my husband with a project
6. Make cupcakes, chocolates, and cookies for this week’s birthday.
7. Decorate for birthday party
8. Make chocolates
1. Thin and transplant seedlings
2. Prune hedges
3. Fix drip line in two places
1. Photograph presents and blog about them
2. Write Frugal Accomplishments post
3. Write garden post
4. Write another garden post
5. Photograph items for upcoming post
1. Prune roses and wash windows for someone
2. Do my visiting teaching
1. Run three errands