1. Turn Liberty and Winter’s torn jeans into shorts
2. Hem my husband’s jeans
3. Run some more water lines in the garden
4. Sew birthday presents for Ivory
5. Make popsicles
6. Start making Easter rabbits
7. Write a couple of blog posts
8. Update garage sale list with our current needs and sizes. I will be attending a community garage sale the second Saturday in April and I plan on taking my list with me.
9. Thin fruit trees. The wind did a good deal of thinning for us yesterday but I still need to thin more.
10. Pull weeds.
11. Cut and dehydrate onions