We start school again this week. After we’ve finished school each day, I plan to work on my goals during the afternoons, as well as on Saturday.
There is a possibility of seasonal rain this week, which will dictate what days I work outside (if it rains, though this is the right time of year for here) and which days I spend on inside tasks.
1. Prune grape vines.
2. Prune blackberry vines
3. Plant lettuce seeds
4. Plant other cool weather seeds: turnips, radishes, etc.
5. Begin to prune fruit trees. I have around 40 trees, the last time I counted, but I’ve added more. I’ll try to make a count while I’m pruning.
6. Prune rose bushes
1. Cut out and sew 3 aprons
2. Cut and sew cloth wipes for emergencies.
1. Organize desk drawer
2. Clean master bath, including detaching glass globes from light fixtures and washing them
3. Clear kitchen counters, except for the lemons
1. Order seeds online (I have a lot I’ve collected, but I’m still short on some items, such as radishes)
2. Write shopping list for the month
3. Possible trip to Sam’s Club for a few items; look at ads for other deals and determine if I am going to go anywhere else this week. Our ads come in the mail on Tuesdays and sales are Wednesday through Tuesday.
1. Make French Bread
3. Make pita bread
4. Cook a turkey
5. Make lemonade