I mistakenly thought that having a shorter list last week would make it easier to accomplish my goals.
Then my family got the flu–one child on Tuesday, three late Wednesday night, one Thursday morning, and the baby and I Friday night. Now my husband is feeling ill as well.
Last week’s list was tossed.
Washed lots and lots of laundry. In addition to the normal 20-24 loads a week that I wash, I washed several extra loads of towels, sheets, pillows, and blankets.
Washed doors, light switches, and walls with a bleach and water solution. It’s been a while since I’ve washed the walls next to my children’s beds. That was needed!
Finished embroidering the handkerchief that I started weeks ago.
Went to my sister-in-law’s garage sale, where I found several items for my family for .50 each.
Spent Saturday and Sunday resting as much as possible, while I took care of the baby and myself.
This week’s goals:
1. Continue to rest and take care of my family and myself
2. Do lots more laundry, including extra bedding and pillow loads.
3. Continue to bleach door handles, doors, door frames, walls, light switches, etc.
4. Change out the baby’s clothes for the next size.
5. Make 2 Christmas gifts. Start a third Christmas gift. Blog about them!
6. Do any other sewing that I can accomplish this week 🙂
7. Bucket popcorn, rice, and oats. This includes washing and drying the buckets first.
8. Praise each child each day